Outstanding opportunity to join a new, growing process engineering business in Peterborough – if you are a Project Manager working within the food/FMCG industry and looking for a change, this could be the role for you.
Having doubled its turnover, and investing in growing its teams, and revenue streams, this is an exciting time to join the business as a Project Manager. A newly appointed Senior Leadership Team is embedding new, best practice process throughout the organisation allowing them to compete for, and win, sizeable contracts with household names.
As a result, they are looking to expand their Project Management team – you will take entire responsibility for project delivery from sales handover to conclusion, and work extensively with external business partners, procurement, design, engineering and with the clients to bring the projects in on time and on budget.
As Project Manager you will:
- Lead the successful delivery of multi-disciplinary complex projects through engaged and collaborate teams.
- Build and maintain honest and open relationships with all clients.
- Ensure robust preconstruction site assessments are carried out.
- Manage all sub-contractors and partner businesses.
- Ensure full communication of all project plans across the business, and give clear guidance to all internal stakeholders what they need to deliver and by when
- Ensure the SLT are fully aware of project progress including any issues or delays
- Maintain accurate financial reports of all projects under your control.
You must have experience working within the food and beverages sector, and be an expert user of MS Project and other platforms including Solid Works and all other MS Office products. You will have demonstrable experience of successfully managing large complex projects.
In return, you will join an organisation that is on a journey and will genuinely be part of their success. You will be fully supported as you integrate into your new team, and enjoy excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off, plus BHs
- Car Allowance of £6000
- Mobile phone, or mobile phone allowance
The role is largely based at one of the Peterborough sites, with regular travel to client sites (potentially two days pw).
Get in touch to find out more!