Brilliant opportunity to join a National leading organisation as HR Advisor for their Spalding site. Reporting into the HR BP, you will be supporting the people objectives for the site, working through and with department and line managers.
The role is based on site 5 days pw and you will largely be supporting the 400 plus strong headcount at the Spalding site, but may be required to travel to other sites throughout the UK to support with training, on boarding etc. A full driving licence is essential.
This busy HR Advisor role will involve you in:
- Supporting guiding and coaching line managers to deliver their employee relations case work, keeping the process moving to conclusion, and stepping in to own the process for anything high risk, high profile, or likely leading to dismissal.
- Ensuring the fair application of processes and policies throughout the site – advising colleagues, department managers and line managers where appropriate.
- Producing job descriptions, person specifications and in creating interview and assessment processes to enable managers to identify and on board the best talent into the organisation including an engaging onboarding and induction process.
- Identifying and sourcing training to meet the needs of the different departments.
- Supporting on all things engagement, recognition, and diversity.
You must have previous experience delivering the People agenda in a busy, ideally 24/7 operation and understand the challenges of maintaining high standards, but without taking ownership of everything yourself. You will be empowering, coaching and supporting managers so must communicate well, engage quickly with a strong coaching style.
In return you will join an ambitious, fast paced and fun organisation – the role is challenging, diverse and fast paced, with a team ready to welcome you and support as you get to grips with your new role.
- Enhanced Pension
- 25 days holiday plus statutory