Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding process engineering business in Peterborough. If you are a Process or Project Engineer working within the food/beverage manufacturing industry and looking for a change, this could be the role for you.
Having doubled its turnover, and investing in growing its teams, this is an exciting time to join the business as a Process/Project Engineer. A newly appointed SLT has embedded best practice processes throughout the organisation, allowing them to win sizeable contracts with household names.
As a result, they are looking to expand their Engineering and commercial teams and you will be reporting into the Head of Commercial, as a vital part of the sales team, working collaboratively with highly qualified engineers. You must either have an engineering degree, project management qualification and/or 3 years’+ experience in a Project/Process/Applications Estimation & Proposal Engineer role.
As Process/Project Engineer you will:
- Prepare detailed cost estimates of all plant and process elements, on a spreadsheet
- Cost individual items for inclusion in detailed estimate/ costing spreadsheets.
- Prepare project costings by analysing 2D drawings/3D models, product specifications, scope, basis of design, and other project information/ documentation as input.
- To assess the clients information/ documentation to develop a process flow and P&ID drawing/s, which would form the basis for our proposals.
You must be able to interpret 2D manufacturing drawings and manipulate 3D solid models to gather information for costing purposes. Also, have knowledge of the food industry, equipment used, associated costs, supply chain, logistics and procurement processes. You will have a keen eye for detail when handling complex data and must be extremely IT literate (MS Project).
In return, you will join an organisation that is on a journey and will genuinely be part of their success. You will be fully supported as you integrate into your new team, and enjoy benefits including:
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off, plus BHs
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Get in touch to find out more!