Our Peterborough client is seeking a highly experienced Personal Assistant to provide a professional, flexible and high standard of support to Partners and their teams across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary management for Partners to include arranging meetings and video conference calls, booking meeting rooms and required refreshments. Minute taking (as required).
- Submission of expense claims.
- Booking travel, organising trip itineraries and logistics.
- E-mail management on behalf of Partners (if required)
- Liaising with clients and others in a professional and polite manner, following up on any agreed actions.
- Excellent organisational skills – the ability to take responsibility for own tasks and prioritise work in a calm and efficient manner.
- Well-developed time management skills – the ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
- Able to manage expectations and provide realistic timelines for delivery.
- Ensure work is delegated or handed over to ensure timely completion.
- Well-developed communication skills – the ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner at all levels.
- The ability to adapt working styles to individuals’ ways of working.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- High levels of IT literacy in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills with excellent attention to detail, use of language and grammar.
- Previous experience of arranging client events and the confidence to play a pivotal role at such events is highly desirable.
- Previous experience of working within a busy corporate environment is highly desirable.
Rewards & Benefits to include:
- A 35-hour working week – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Agile working policy giving you the option to work from home some days.
- 25 days annual leave. After 5 years’ service, the entitlement will be increased by 1 day.
- In addition, employees are entitled to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance cover of 4 x annual salary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and growing business, if interested please apply today!