Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic global business, based in Peterborough with weekly travel to the Kings Cross London Office, as PA to the Group CFO.
You will be stepping into the shoes of the retiring PA – she will be on hand to guide and support you as you settle into this exciting, busy and critical support role. Reporting into the Group CFO who has stakeholders based across the globe and multiple key functions reporting into her, you will take ownership for her diary, travel, emails and more.
It is critical you have worked as a PA at director level in a complex business, ideally global and you must be able to demonstrate at interview that you understand the complexity and demands of such a key role. Also on our wish list is previous experience supporting a CFO or Finance Director, but this is not entirely essential for a stand out candidate.
You will be:
- Building relationships with global finance directors and their direct reports to foster a positive team approach despite working in such diverse geographical locations.
- Understand how to maximise time from a busy diary – protecting the CFO from unnecessary meetings but ensuring her time is used efficiently and effectively, particularly when travelling.
- Optimise travel itineraries to ensure key meetings take place, key agendas are addressed, and time spent overseas is entirely productive.
- Act as a central point to collate key information, metrics and data from across the different businesses; on occasion researching and presenting findings.
You must demonstrate first class organisational skills, and the ability to pivot quickly and deliver against shifting priorities and deadlines, whilst remaining calm, unflappable and highly supportive. You will be networking extensively, with internal and external stakeholders, so you must be a strong communicator, engage quickly and enjoy building mutually productive relationships.
This is a role in a million – truly partnering with your boss to deliver a massive agenda. The business is highly supportive of flexible working, although you will be asked to travel to London at least once a week, and base yourself out of the Peterborough office in the main.
Benefits are extensive and include:
- Enhanced matched pension
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Generous bonus
- Fab employee engagement activities
Don’t hesitate to send through your full CV and we will be in touch. We would like to move fast and confirm a shortlist with our client by Friday 02.02.24.