Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Manager to represent a thriving company, within the luxury product industry. As National Sales Manager and part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will have a proven successful track record of leading and motivating a sales team.
You must be a resilient, self-driven problem solver, willing to travel predominantly in the Midlands and South-East region, managing multiple onsite sales teams. You will have a strong B2C sales background, with a minimum of 2 years of team management experience, a full clean driving license/car and ideally live in an area easily accessible to all sites. Level 5 management qualification desired.
As National Sales Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing 5 senior sales designers and 20 sales execs, ensuring sales targets are consistently achieved.
- Create your own sales strategy, increasing engagement and passion within your sales teams, supporting them to achieve ambitious targets.
- Act as the prime management contact between sales and other areas of the business thereby establishing excellent collegiate relationships.
- Use your initiative and planning skills to take ownership of your working week (site visits).
- Assist in organising any National Sales exhibitions or events the company may decide to participate in.
In return, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Competitive salary and up to £10k bonus
- £5,000 car allowance and petrol
- Hotel and food expenses paid
- 20 days holiday (increases up to 25 days over time)
- Flexible work schedule (travel to sites, office and home working)
Get in touch to find out more!