We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Peterborough based client on a 9-month fixed term contract.
They are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead and energise their marketing and cross functional teams to deliver innovation, high impact marketing and communication activities to deliver growth aspirations for one of their key business units.
You will design, inspire, lead, and deliver brand performance from a strategic and operational marketing perspective, to raise brand performance and consumer buy in.
Your responsibilities: –
- Lead the annual brand planning cycle defining the key brand strategies and investment choices to deliver growth and annual targets.
- Lead the clarification and optimisation of the brand proposition and its execution across all consumer touch points to ensure brand standout, distinctiveness, consistency, and linkage to help us deliver a disproportionate return on our investments.
- Lead, identify, develop, and bring to market the overall NPD strategy and work with innovation managers to deliver a relevant pipeline of innovation that drives incremental revenue and profit contribution.
- Lead, manage and develop the marketing team.
- Occasional travel will be required.
You will have: –
- Ideally strong and substantial FMCG/food management experience gained in demanding marketing environments.
- Thinks differently and creatively and acts with agility to generate innovation ideas which can be commercialised through strong product development and technical understanding, from concept to delivery.
- Experienced practitioner in the core marketing disciplines – Marketing team leadership and direction setting, Insight generation, Comms development, building distinctive brands and propositions, commercial effectiveness, with experience of working closely with Category.
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial flair.
- An inspiring influencer able to simplify complexity and build a compelling picture.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capability to resolve multi-faceted business challenges.
- Has curiosity and hunger to learn and develop themselves and their team.
Excellent benefits package and flexible working.
Please get in touch to find out more.