Working with our Cambridgeshire client, we are looking for a Market and Commercial Analyst to join their Proof-of-Concept Business Team to support the business by identifying creative and innovative solutions to address key global challenges in the areas of environment, ICT, healthcare, and food.
If you hold a degree in a physical science or engineering discipline, then we are looking for you. This role will support the technical teams to build an early-stage business vision by leading on the commercial perspective on market and customer needs, market and regulation analysis, manufacturing cost analysis and financial feasibility. You will also support business units and corporate search by providing analysis of the market and regulatory landscape for projects, identifying potential customers, partners, and early market entry opportunities.
You will: –
- Have a degree in a physical science or engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in identifying, analysing, and creating plans to exploit new market opportunities for an innovation or technology organisations.
- Strong networking skills and a track record of using your network for the benefit of the organisation.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and understand and thrive on the demands of driven industrial research.
- Proactive and a self-starter
In return our client offers an excellent salary and holiday allowance, flexitime and home-working arrangements, plus generous benefits.
If this is the job for you, please get in touch to find out more.