One of our largest clients in the Peterborough city centre, who are a leader in their field of distribution and supply, are looking for an Inventory Planner to join the Planning team on a full time, permanent basis.
As our Inventory Planner, you’ll be responsible for all areas of stock ordering and replenishments. Below are some of the key areas of the role:
- Accurate allocation of stock to retail outlets using in house replenishment system.
- Ordering of stock from suppliers to meet future demand.
- Managing any shortfalls of stock at each stage of the supply chain.
- Timely closure of orders to ensure product is picked on time.
- Effective stock ordering to ensure availability is maintained with optimal stock holding.
- Ensuring replenishments are cost effective.
- Analysis of stock holding and store visits by merchandisers to maximise sales and efficiency.
No Planning experience is required but strong Excel skills are essential and experience within logistics or supply chain is highly desirable. Other skills or experience my client would like to see on a CV is anything to do with database management or data analysis.
Aside from joining a forever growing and truly interesting company, some of the benefits include;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Salary sacrifice inc holiday buy, private medical and more.
If you feel you have the right skill set and experience, and are interested in this post, then please either apply to the role with a CV or get in touch for further information.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.