We have a great opportunity with our Lincoln based client for an International Trade Coach to provide support to their client base who are looking to export for the first time, expand into new markets or grow their trade overseas.
You will need to have significant experience in supporting businesses from a range of sectors and sizes with formal training, coaching, and adhoc advice.
This is a full-time role, Monday – Friday, hybrid working with an expectation of working out of their Lincoln office 2 days per week.
Key responsibilities: –
- To provide high quality advice, guidance, support, and signposting on matters relating to international trade
- Undertake trade readiness interviews.
- Facilitate member forums, including peer networks.
- Provide paid for consultancy services.
- Work closely with partners to develop closer working relationships and develop possible dual initiatives.
- Support, when required our export documents and Customs services.
- Seek to develop new products or services to help members (including awards and conferences)
- Develop suite of trade training to support the role.
- Facilitate networking (online or in person) of businesses who trade overseas.
You will have: –
- Expert knowledge of global trade the international documentation process, including BCC accreditation standards.
- Experience of developing and driving forward new initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of project management techniques
- Experience in delivering funded projects.
Please get in contact to find out more.