Exciting opportunity to kickstart a career in HR as HR Systems Assistant – following a successful implementation of a new HR and Payroll System, we are working with a market leading employer to bring on board a new team member to provide support to our clients and user groups up and down the UK.
As HR Systems Assistant, you will be trained as super user of the system and be responsible for systems updates – from maintaining org charts, and reporting lines within specific clients, to adding in new roles, working patterns, contract Ts and Cs and new hires. In addition, you will support the individual users on how to get the best out of their new self-serve HR system.
Key requirements for the role:
- High levels of computer literacy and ability to adopt new systems easily.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stay calm when under pressure and be able to handle large work volumes and working to deadlines.
- High standards, and the ability to work discreetly and confidentially when handling personal and sensitive data.
You will benefit from joining a highly effective HR team in a growing business in a pivotal new role. Full training given.
Generous benefits include:
- Competitive salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 26 days holiday
- Occupational sick pay, protecting you and your family.
- Competitive maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits.
- Extensive range of employee benefits through our partner Perkbox