Outstanding opportunity to join an established, best in class HR consultancy as an HR Consultant. You must have excellent communication skills and confident in all generalist aspects of HR.
If you have worked as a generalist in a number of sectors, and pride yourself on building and maintaining excellent relationships with your client groups and thrive on working on a varied and challenging workload this is the role for you.
This role is based from home with about 40% travel to the south and east of the England occasional overnight stays will be required.
You will be responsible for providing expert HR advice and support to SME clients by telephone and email and in person – you must have a broad knowledge base with specific expertise in TUPE, Collective Consultation, and Settlement Agreements.
As HR Consultant you will:
- Provide remote HR consulting services to SME clients, offering guidance on various HR matters, with a focus on TUPE, Collective Consultation, and Settlement Agreements.
- Advise clients on TUPE regulations and implications during mergers, acquisitions, and business transfers.
- Guide clients through collective consultation processes, including redundancy consultations and restructures.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and provide recommendations for effective communication with employee representatives.
- Offer expertise in negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.
- Advise clients on the legal and procedural aspects of settlement agreements, protecting their interests while maintaining fairness.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through effective communication and exceptional service delivery.
- Identify opportunities for additional HR services and upsell as appropriate.
Ideally you will have either MCIPD or degree in Human Resources. Experience in HR consulting helpful but not essential.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch.