Global manufacturing company based in Peterborough is looking for a Financial Accountant to join the accounting team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role would suit someone who is qualified, or part-qualified but my client would also consider someone who is AAT qualified or a QBE.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, your role will be to support with month end reporting, assisting with integration and transformation projects, Sarbanes Oxley compliance projects and other ad-hoc reporting and finance duties when required.
Some of the duties include;
- Supporting the FC with month-end reporting tasks, specifically relating to costs and sales.
- Provision of month end reporting schedules in line with group requirements.
- Balance sheet reconciliations of key accounts for month end submissions.
- Sarbanes-Oxley control reviews and improvement implementation.
- Monthly intercompany account agreements.
- Monthly management accounts preparation.
IFRS and SOX knowledge/experience is highly advantageous but not essential.
Excellent Excel skills are essential.
This really is a great time to join this global company who are expanding further, and who are making some exciting changes.
Some of the benefits include;
- 23 days holiday plus 3 extra days over Christmas plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working after 6 months.
- Life assurance (3 x salary).
- Pension (6% company contribution).
- Private health care.
- Early finish on Fridays!
If you have the above skills and experience and are looking for a fresh challenge, I’d like to hear from you. Please either apply to the post with a CV or get in touch for further information.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.