We are supporting one of our major clients with the recruitment of a brand new role they recently created, within their accounting department.
Looking to recruit a Commercial Accountant to work under the Financial Controller on a permanent, full time basis.
This is a newly created position within the team, and the key points of the role include;
- Working with senior management to onboard new commercial agreements.
- Ensure all commercial terms are reflected in the company’s financials.
- Support with the management and diversification of the P&L.
- Preparing the annual budget and quarterly forecasting.
- Support the contract review process (customers, suppliers and publishers).
- Create strong financial controls, whilst supporting with systemising processes for the team.
What you’ll need to demonstrate in order to be successful in this role;
- Ownership of financial processes.
- Successful implementation of financial controls in a business environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organisations skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong Excel skills (minimum – Intermediate)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working.
- Free parking.
- A range of salary sacrifice benefits such as medical insurance, holiday purchase and many more.
This really is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and take ownership of this role and make it their own. The salary will reflect your level of experience and qualification. If you’re part-qualified, then you need to be actively studying. Full study support will be provided.
Please either apply to the role or get in touch directly for more information.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.