Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager/Field Salesperson, within the textile sector, to represent a thriving company. As Account Manager, you will develop new and existing customer relationships and drive sales during peak product release times.
You must be a positive, conscientious problem solver, who is happy to travel during peak times of the year and thrives off a challenge, maximising commission. You must have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the textile industry, with a proven track record in sales. A full clean driving license and car is essential for the role.
As Account Manager you will:
- exclusively represent the company in the Southeast of England territory.
- establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- continually improve your product knowledge to introduce new products to clients.
- use your initiative and motivation to manage your own diary, booking in client meetings during big product releases (5-6 times per year).
- Host events to showcase products, as well as attending trade shows around your territory and an annual convention in America.
In return, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Competitive salary and commission structure (ability to earn up to £80k per year)
- £400pm car allowance and petrol
- Hotel and food expenses paid
- 20 days holiday (ability to buy more)
- Flexible work schedule (networking, travel to client meetings and working from home)
Please note, the start date for this role is 1st January.
Get in touch to find out more!