Katy Walton returns by popular demand to run this interesting workshop.
What could a little more influence do for you in your career? More than you may even realise right now. Interested?
Every single role we have in our careers will need us to work and communicate effectively with others to achieve our goals. We need to have influence and impact. Whether we want:
- Agreement to our recommendations
- Commitment to action a piece of work
- Buy in to a change
There’s a science and an art to being influential at work, which Katy has studied and trained 100s of people on for years. Does it mean that she always gets what she wants, when she wants it? No way! You see, we’re talking about influence here, not manipulation. And we’ll touch on the difference in the session. When you become more aware of the psychology of influence, it enables you to get further, faster. To get results, productively, whilst building and maintaining relationships.
In just one hour, Katy will share:
- A flexible, simple toolkit so you can build an approach that works for you AND for those you work with
- The secret to clarity and brevity used by the World’s best speechwriters
- How to make a big difference with a little change